This year the Mo Dewji Foundation has been venturing into different new projects. To kick start Ramadan we started our #UnganaNaMo campaign, a campaign aimed at creating a sense of togetherness in giving and helping those less fortunate. Through this campaign, the foundation set out to find different orphanages in Tanzania through which we could provide some assistance to. However insteadContinue Reading
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION HANDS OVER HAND WASHING STATIONS TO MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL, JAKAYA KIKWETE CARDIAC INSTITUTE AND MUHIMBILI ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DONATE 1000 LITRES OF HAND WASHING SOAP AND SANITIZERS
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DISTRIBUTE 25,000 FACE MASKS FOR FREE TO DAR ES SALAAM RESIDENTS.
- Mo Dewji Foundation donates 4 tonnes of food to 350 families
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION DONATES TZS 100 MILLION SHILLINGS TO CHILDRENS CANCER WARD AT MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL