The hand-washing stations have been officially handed over to the 3 hospitals today, a project that saw it’s completion in late March. The facilities are distributed in various areas of the Muhimbili National Hospital, Muhimbili orthopedic Institute (MOI) and Jakaya Kikwete Heart Institute (JKCI). As we all know, washing hands with soap and running water is an effective way toContinue Reading
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION HANDS OVER HAND WASHING STATIONS TO MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL, JAKAYA KIKWETE CARDIAC INSTITUTE AND MUHIMBILI ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DONATE 1000 LITRES OF HAND WASHING SOAP AND SANITIZERS
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DISTRIBUTE 25,000 FACE MASKS FOR FREE TO DAR ES SALAAM RESIDENTS.
- Mo Dewji Foundation donates 4 tonnes of food to 350 families
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION DONATES TZS 100 MILLION SHILLINGS TO CHILDRENS CANCER WARD AT MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL