Maternal health care is a serious issue in Tanzania, ranging from the lack of facilities in maternity wards, lack of skilled workforce to the lack of neonatal care in hospitals altogether. All these factors contribute to the many problems Tanzanian women face every day when pregnant. The Mo Dewji Foundation realized that this was a very big problem, and vowedContinue Reading
- Mo Scholars: Call for Applications 2020/2021
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION HANDS OVER HAND WASHING STATIONS TO MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL, JAKAYA KIKWETE CARDIAC INSTITUTE AND MUHIMBILI ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DONATE 1000 LITRES OF HAND WASHING SOAP AND SANITIZERS
- MO DEWJI FOUNDATION AND SIMBA SPORTS CLUB DISTRIBUTE 25,000 FACE MASKS FOR FREE TO DAR ES SALAAM RESIDENTS.
- Mo Dewji Foundation donates 4 tonnes of food to 350 families